MathType is a powerful interactive tool for Windows and Macintosh that lets you create mathematical notation for word processing, web pages, desktop publishing, presentations, and for TeX, LaTeX, and MathML documents.
More Symbols, Templates, and Fonts
* More Fonts: MathType has hundreds more symbols and templates than Equation Editor. Beside our exclusive Euclid™ math fonts, you can also make use of the 1000's of math symbols in fonts already on your computer, as well as math fonts you can download from the Internet.
* Find Symbols: MathType's Insert Symbol dialog allows you to explore the available symbols and insert them with a click or keystroke.
* Save Expressions in the Toolbar: Drag frequently used equations and expressions to the MathType toolbar so they can be inserted later with just a click or a keystroke.
* Keyboard Shortcuts: MathType has keyboard shortcuts for virtually every symbol, template, and command.
Easier to Use
* Toolbar and Menu in Microsoft Word: MathType adds a toolbar and menu to Microsoft Word, allowing quick access to its features and powerful commands to do equation numbering, produce great-looking math web pages, and much more.
* Color: Coloring an equation can make it stand out. Use color to highlight part of an equation and focus your students' attention on it. Show what changed in each step of a multi-step procedure.
Works with Many Applications
* Many Applications: In addition to Microsoft Word, use MathType to add equations to PowerPoint slides, Quark XPress documents, Adobe InDesign layouts, Excel spreadsheets, HTML pages, and more.
* Many Ways to Work: MathType can add equations to virtually any application that has an Insert Object command or into which you can paste or drag a graphic.
ولتحميل البرنامج محمولا