منتديات اميه ونسة التعليمية

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رياضيات . فيزياء .لغات .كل مايفيد الاستاذ و التلميذ وطالب العلم

قصة نار و صراخ

Bou_m
    Bou_m

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 2436
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/07/2008

قصة نار و صراخ Empty قصة نار و صراخ

مُساهمة من طرف Bou_m 2010-04-20, 19:14

Sounds From Hell In Siberia
    I live in a large US city, and a local radio station told this story and played it over the radio as I was driving earlier today. Apparantly, a bunch of Soviet scientists were in Serbia, and were digging approximately 14 kilometers deep. (Around 9 miles). They were digging through the rocks and whatnot, when suddenly they hit a pocket of nothing-like no dirt or rocks, just...Nothing. I think the experiment they were doing was something with plate tectonics, which is why they had the microphone attached to the drill in the first place. Regardless, the drill hit the empty pocket and started spinning rapidly (as there was nothing for it to drill.) The scientists stopped the drill because they thought something had gone wrong. Then they started hearing screams of many people (I think the sound byte is already on this forum.) They thought the sound might have been the equipment malfunctioning, but it was off at the time, and the sound is CLEARLY that of many screams. The scientists don't want to talk about it, but they had confessed to believing in Hell after all that had happened. Now, remember, this was during the times of the Soviet Union-the scientists were Athiest and Communist. And something they heard made them believe in Hell.

I think this is a true story.
    -reply by callmesteve

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 2024-05-07, 07:31